With the Pulse oximeter the oxygen level in the blood can be determined very easily (oxygen saturation).
Oxygen saturation is the percentage of hemoglobin (Hb) that is completely saturated with oxygen. This oxygen saturation is measured by a sensor.
|Dimensions||40 × 80 cm|
Pulse oximeter specifications
With a saturation meter, also called pulse oximeter, the amount of oxygen in the blood is measured. This is an important indicator for athletes, lung patients, mountain hikers, air sportsmen, first aiders and quitting smokers. The pulse oximeter can also calculate the frequency of the heart rate. The pulse oximeter comes in the form of a clip that can be placed around the finger.
The Finger Pulse Oximeter CMS 50-E offers the possibility of continuous saturation and pulse measurements with alarm settings. The measurements can be shown on the monitor of the PC with the USB interface of the pulse oximeter. Prolonged measurements can be downloaded to the PC and can be printed. The data appears in a report of the past thirty hours.
The data storage happens every second. Thanks to the data storage up to 30 hours, the device can be used for a full day / night saturation measurement.
The Fingertip CMS-50E has a rechargeable battery with power adapter and USB outlet.
Directions for use:
- Proper placement of the tip of the (index) finger in the meter above the sensor
- Warm hands!
- Clean hands
- No nail polish
- Always measure the same (index) finger.
- No bright light or irradiating daylight on the display of the meter.
- Keep your finger on the measurement of saturation! Fix the finger with meter on a flat surface.
- Do not keep the pulse oximeter too close to electronic devices.
- Wait a while until the saturation value is stable after about 5-10 sec. Repeat the measurement.
- The pulse value (pulse) may vary during the measurement.
- Equipped with SPO2 (oxygen saturation) probe and processing display module.
- Accurate measurement of SPO2 and pulse rate by means of simple fingertip measurement.
- LED display with SPO2 and pulse.
- Low battery level indicator./li>
- Low energy consumption due to automatic stop at no signal.
- Easy to carry due to small dimensions: 57 x 33 x 32 mm (lbh).
- Measuring range: SPO2: 35 ~ 99% Wrist: 30 ~ 250BPM.
- Units: per 1% for SPO2, per 1 BPM for pulse rate.
- Accuracy: ± 2% (70% ~ 99%) for SPO2, ± 2BPM for pulse.
- Energy: 2 x 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline battery; 30 hours of continuous or 2500 measurements.